Antibecterial Max-Flow High Flow Filters is made of patented antibacterial fiber for applications such as cooling water, Pre-RO, and waste water reuse filtration.
The principle of antibacterial is to destroy the metabolism of cells by the metal ion Zn2+, and achieve the purpose of antibacterial.
The filter have a large diameter, coreless, single open end, pleated cartridge, with an inside out flow path.
- Petazo patent is approved by USA, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and India.
- Antibacterial capability 99%, based on ASTM E2149 standard.
- Effectively reduce TOC and bacterial growing in downstream of low loop.
- Effectively extend the lifetime of the filters and reduce blocking of RO membrane.
- Maximum operating temperature at 80°C(176°F)
- Maximum operating forward pressure drop : 3.5 bar (50.7 psi) at 25°C(77°F)
Applications of Product
- RO Pre-Filtration
- UF Membrane Pre-Filtration
- Cooling water filtration
- Pre filters or Final filters for waste water
Medium : Petazo antibacterial fiber
Others : Polypropylene
20inches, 40inches, and 60inches.
Bacterial Inhibition Test