The Cross-Pleated High Flow filter Cartridge is suit for applications such as Pre-RO, waste water filtration.
It is designed to fit in a range of vessels that holds from one to over 37 filters for a wide range of flow rates in competitively priced hardware.Download Brochure
- High dirt loading capacity for long service time and
lower cost filtration
- Low initial capital cost
- Reduced maintenance time for filter change out
- Smaller equipment footprint
- Manufactured in clean room, highly clean cartridge
Maximum operating forward pressure drop:
3.5bar (50.75psi) at 25°C (77°F)
Maximum operating temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Recommended Flow : 150 L/min (33GPM)
Filtration Area : 12~20 m2 (130ft2~216ft2)
Applications of Product
- RO Pre-Filtration
- UF Membrane Pre-Filtration.
- Beverage/Wine clarification.
- Filtration of Amines,
- Filtration of Edible oil.
- Filtration of glass cut cleaning
- Pre filters or Final filters for waste water.
Micron Rating: 1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 μm
Material of Construction
- Filter Medium: 100% PP Melt-blown micro fiber
- Inner core: Polypropylene
- Outer sleeve and End caps: Polypropylene
- Length: 50.8cm (20 inches), 76.2cm(30 inches),
100cm (39 inches)
- Outer Diameter: 16.5cm (6.5 inches)
- Inner Diameter: 4cm (1.6 inches)
- O-Ring: AS-568-226, EPDM(Standard), Viton,
- Silicone, PFA encapsulated Viton
Flow Rate VS Pressure Drop - Retention Rate